Good news VR lovers!
From Saturday 4th of July 2020 our virtual reality experience centre is open again to customers.Based on medical advice we have taken following steps to ensure safety of customers and our staff:
- all the virtual reality headsets and controllers are sanitised after each player with 70% alcohol wipes.
- additionally all the equipment is being placed into certified UV device for 2 minutes after each player.
- our staff wears gloves and sanitises hands after every contact with customers and equipment.
- we have restricted number of spectators allowed, which means each person visiting has a 2m safety bubble around them
- we have created 15 minutes breaks between sessions to allow for sanitization of all equipment.
- We have created one way system thorugh our centre,with separate entry and exit doors to prevent groups from mixing.
- Our experiences are made for social distancing – with each player occupying their own 10 x 10 feet play area and unable to phiscially interact with other players – unless they meet in virtual reality!
Please be aware that following restrictions are in place:
– VR sessions are available by appointment only, please make a booking by clicking on make a booking widget below.
– Only 1 spectator per player.
– Customers are required to use the provided hand sanitizer on arrival
– Our staff wears N95 masks
– We ask our patrons to arrive on time and leave promptly as soon as session is over to avoid meeting other groups. We have created 15 minutes buffer in between each session to avoid groups overlapping. If you need a taxi pickup please let our staff know at the start of your session so it can be arranged while you play.
– If you feel ill before your sessions or are showing any potential COVID-19 symptoms please phone and we will rearrange your booking free of charge. We refuse entry if you show symptoms on arrival.
WE OFFER OPTIMAL CONDITIONS TO ENJOY THE BEST IMMERSIVE ENTERTAINMENT
BY PROVIDING GENEROUSLY SIZED ROOMS, FULL MOTION TRACKING, TOP OF THE RANGE VR HEADSETS AND A WIDE SELECTION OF HANDPICKED EXPERIENCES AT THE BEST PRICE
30 Minutes Experience - £15
We will assist and guide you through your VR session that can include - underwater adventures and meeting dinosaurs in Nature Treks, learning archery in The Lab - Longbow, shooting robots in Space Pirate Trainer and working various jobs in Job Simulator.
60 Minutes Experience - £25
Now we are talking! One hour will give you enough time to sample many of our 30+ experiences, and we will guide you gently through your session as you pick up skills to become a confident VR explorer!
OUR IMMERSIVE EXPERIENCES AREN'T JUST GAMES
Explore Vesper Peak and many places around the world in Nature Treks. Investigate the coral reef, abyss, & encounter a whale in The BLU. Alternatively use The LAB, or Google Earth VR to experience the incredible sights of Earth without leaving Liverpool.
We have some great options if you want to try something else other than gaming!
RX-1 VR BIKE RACER - £5
Hydraulic motion platform bike racer will put you into 3 futuristic tracks were you will race and fight other opponents - the experience will last between 6 and 8 minutes depending on skill level. It looks so cool you will want to sit on it just to have picture taken!
RX-1 is available without booking, please let our team know on arrival if you would like to use it.
Please note RX-1 is priced separately to our VR booths.
CX-1 VR CAR RACER - £5
Car racer will put you into 3 futuristic tracks were you will race and fight other opponents - the experience will last between 6 and 8 minutes depending on skill level. It looks so cool you will want to sit on it just to have picture taken!
CX-1 is available without booking, please let our team know on arrival if you would like to use it.
Please note CX-1 is priced separately to our VR booths.
WHAT HAVE OUR PLAYERS BEEN SAYING?
Visited today and had a great time
Absolutely amazing experience, had lots of fun! First time experiencing VR and would definitely go again, good fun at a really good price. Bryan was very helpful and friendly and he made the experience very relaxing yet enjoyable.
Absolute gem of place just outside of centre, Bryan was on hand to welcome us and introduced us very well to VR. Had so much fun and definitely will be coming back. Would definitely recommend this to anyone in the area, it was very well priced and so much fun!
Kids had a brilliant day today! So did I even though I was to scared to walk the plank 🙈will defiantly be back 😊
Went for my boyfriends 30th, was amazing! Will definitely be back!
absoultley brilliant! customer service from Bryan was above and beyond. nothing too much trouble. my two tech loving spainards (my daughter Star-Elvira and husband Tono) are just in awe of the place! Thank you Bryan for treating us so well. thank tou for treating my daughter with resprct and paience whist she was learning how to use the tech We are comming back very soon xx love your new best friends ha ha xx
Evyerthink the kisd loved it 👍👍
Really good.... I wish that we'd booked an hour... 30mins goes sooooo fast...
My 12 year old son had a great time, very friendly and helpful team. Definitely be back.
Staff are fantastic and explain everything clearly. Great with the kids. Brilliant time!
we loved our experience at VR-Here and recommend the hour experience, Matt is very helpful
Friendly helpful staff who really take the time to help their customers, will be returning for sure and would recommend this experience to anyone, great idea for a birthday /christmas gift suitable fun for all ages. Thanks guys for looking after my nephew his words when we left were awesome and amazing and when can I go back thats a real result will be spreading the word to everyone
Brilliant Chloe had a great experience today
Amazing experience, totally transformed a technophobe! Loved it as did my 11 year old son!!!! We will be back! Staff lovely & very helpful!
Fab. Five girls, different ages. All loved it.