Update on 1/10/20 in connection with restrictions announced today.
In addition to current restrictions, we are no longer allowing to book for parties of mixed households.
As our experiences are taking place in private booths with one player per booth, you are still able to play with a friend from another booth, but bookings have to be made separately and no physical interaction is allowed to take place between our customers. Inside the virtual world, however, you are free to interact with other players and form groups as large as you like.
We also like to remind our guests not to exceed one spectator per player allowance and to arrive and leave on time.
Please be aware that the following restrictions are now in place at the arcade:
- VR Sessions are only available via APPOINTMENT (No Walk-ins accepted at present). To book, please use our online system.
- we display NHS Track and Trace QR code on entry which visitors are required to use. If you don’t have an app yet, we provide alternative QR code for our GDPR compliant customer registration service too
- As of the 22nd of September 2020, masks are now mandatory for our guests. You will not need to wear a mask while you are playing, as you will be in your own 10×10 feet area
- Only 1 spectator per player.
- Customers are required to use the provided hand sanitizer on arrival
- Our staff wear N95 masks
- We ask our patrons to arrive on time and leave promptly as soon as session is over to avoid meeting other groups. We have created 15 minutes buffer in between each session to avoid groups overlapping. If you need a taxi pickup please let our staff know at the start of your session so it can be arranged while you play.
- If you feel ill before your session or are showing any potential COVID-19 symptoms please phone and we will rearrange your booking free of charge. We refuse entry if you show symptoms on arrival.
Based on medical advice we have taken following steps to ensure safety of customers and our staff:
- All the virtual reality headsets and controllers are sanitised after each player with 70% alcohol wipes, before being placed into certified UV device for 2 minutes.
- Our staff wear gloves and sanitize hands after every contact with customers and equipment.
- We have restricted the number of spectators allowed, which means each person visiting has a 2m safety bubble around them
- We have created 15 minutes breaks between sessions to allow for sanitization of all equipment & reduced overlap between customer groups.
- We have created one way system through our centre, with separate entry and exit doors to prevent groups from mixing.
- Our experiences are made for social distancing – with each player occupying their own 10 x 10 ft play area and unable to physically interact with other players – unless they meet in virtual reality!
- Please be aware we are currently operating a booking-only system. For this reason we may have to turn away walk-in customers. Please book using the button below, by phoning during operating hours, via email or through social media.