By making the booking You accept to abide by those rules, please read to avoid disappointment!
1. Users agree to conform with Health declaration before session starts
2. We might occasionally record players during their sessions,
by making the booking You give us the right to use this footage in our social media profile.
3. Refunds for cancellations can only be provided if canceled within 24 hours before session starts
4. Bookings do not guarantee that space would be available – in case of unforeseen
circumstances (ie equipment malfunction, electricity failure) when booking can not be
honored then a full refund will be provided or alternative time slot can be booked.
5. We reserve the right to refuse to serve if under customer is an influence of drugs or
6. We reserve the right to refuse to serve abusive or rude customers, our staff well-being
is our priority. Abusive behaviour towards staff and other customers will be reported to
7. In case of causing intentional damage to our equipment we reserve the right to report
offenders to police.
8. Discounts provided for social media shares are one time only and have to be
confirmed by looking at customer social media profile.
9. Due to equipment size, we only allow children older than 8 years old to use our rooms.
Children have to be supervised by parents at all times.
10. It is parent responsibility to ensure child is not accessing content which is not suitable
for child age. We are available for advice as to what content is right for which age
We aim to resolve any issues for customers on the spot. If we have left You in any way
not fully satisfied with service please let us now by email on
We will reply to all emails within 5 working days.
Each of us is different and can react in different ways to a feeling of immersion in virtual worlds.
By making booking You agree that VR-HERE can not be held liable for any adverse health effects which might be incurred during the time You have spend using our equipment.
Please be aware that effects might include: nausea , dizziness, vertigo and disorientation.
We have taken all the steps to ensure You have smooth and safe experience.
If You have history of epilepsy we advise strongly against using our equipment.
We recommend to try virtual reality for shorter period first to ensure You are comfortable with experience.